We asked Amy Kolker, Sr. Director Store Design & Visual Display and force behind our stores’ gorgeous new look, to divulge her long weekend must haves inside her LeAnn Tote. Enjoy!
Bag Check | Leslie’s Spring Arsenal
Like most women, Spring reserves the right to change its mind on a moment’s notice. While we don’t like this—we accept it—and thus prepare! We suspected our Global Marketing VP Leslie Smith of doing an exemplary job at this very task, so she let us peek in her bag. Turns out, we were right. Enjoy! xx
3. Drybar gift certificate - See, above, need for umbrella.
4. Ice Breakers - Have you tried them? They’re amazing. I don’t even know what they taste like—it’s literally like minty crystal.
5. Neon Edge Linen Scarf - If you want to start a conversation in New York, say “What’s with this weather? It’s cold, it’s hot…” But this scarf helps me keep up!
6. The New Yorker - I always read “Tables for Two” and the TV reviews first.
7. Flats and a duster - I almost always wear heels at the office (especially when I’m meeting with Vogue), but wear cute flats for getting to & from!
8. Pink earbuds - So I can listen to “California Girls” and imagine I’m driving up the PCH.
9. Juicy Gem Keyfob - Big tote = big key chain. It’s the worst when you’re digging for your keys in front of your apartment or car.
10. The Official Filthy Rich Book - A girl can dream. And it’s surprisingly full of useful vacation tips!
11. L’oreal Lip Gloss - A great berry color and smells good too!
Bag Check | Lauren’s Beach Getaway Essentials
Our very own, very fabulous Lauren Kucerak, VP Global Communications, let us rummage through her resort getaway bag. Later this week she’ll induce envy around the office and haul these must-haves to Costa Rica for what promises to be fun and relaxing holiday.
1. Juicy Couture Sailor Girl bikini: I am a stripe girl through and through! And the bandeau top will perfect the tan lines while I’m soaking up the sun in Costa Rica.
2. Nike Sneakers: I plan on working out every day in order to fight off all of the delicious vacation food I will happily devour.
3. Tide To Go: This might be one of the best inventions of all time. I have one in every bag I own for the occasional, or not so occasional, coffee (or cocktail) spill.
4. Juicy Couture Colorblock Wristlet: I love to be as minimal as possible when I go out at night, especially on vacation. I can fit my essentials including my license, money, lip gloss, gum and blackberry into this chic little wristlet and never lose it (no matter how many sangrias I enjoy!).
5. Juicy Couture Neoprene Daydreamer: The scuba-like material makes this the ideal tote for any beach vacation.
6. Juicy Wisp Tassel Thony Jellies: I will be in Costa Rica with my 15 of my close girl friends. We plan to be adventurous by day zip-lining, surfing and exploring the rain forest while massaging, dining and dancing by night. These are perfect for every activity and all of my friends will want to borrow them.
7. Joeur Lip Enhancer: I love this lip balm. It is so moisturizing and really does seem to enhance the lip ever so subtly.
8. My Blackberry: Because I always need to be in touch… And yes, I’m “old school” with my blackberry instead of the iPhone (but Steve Jobs legacy might soon be calling my name…)
9. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles: This novel by a first time author grabbed my heart when I read it this summer. It paints a sexy, intriguing, complex picture of 1930s New York and the coming of age in such a turbulent and captivating time. I can’t wait to dive right into it once again during my Costa Rica vacation.
10. Brookstone Eye Mask: This padded mask is one of the best inventions because it really enforces relaxation. I can’t fly without it.