Bag Check | Leslie’s Spring Arsenal
Like most women, Spring reserves the right to change its mind on a moment’s notice. While we don’t like this—we accept it—and thus prepare! We suspected our Global Marketing VP Leslie Smith of doing an exemplary job at this very task, so she let us peek in her bag. Turns out, we were right. Enjoy! xx
3. Drybar gift certificate - See, above, need for umbrella.
4. Ice Breakers - Have you tried them? They’re amazing. I don’t even know what they taste like—it’s literally like minty crystal.
5. Neon Edge Linen Scarf - If you want to start a conversation in New York, say “What’s with this weather? It’s cold, it’s hot…” But this scarf helps me keep up!
6. The New Yorker - I always read “Tables for Two” and the TV reviews first.
7. Flats and a duster - I almost always wear heels at the office (especially when I’m meeting with Vogue), but wear cute flats for getting to & from!
8. Pink earbuds - So I can listen to “California Girls” and imagine I’m driving up the PCH.
9. Juicy Gem Keyfob - Big tote = big key chain. It’s the worst when you’re digging for your keys in front of your apartment or car.
10. The Official Filthy Rich Book - A girl can dream. And it’s surprisingly full of useful vacation tips!
11. L’oreal Lip Gloss - A great berry color and smells good too!